Monday 28 November 2016

Memorandum Monday

I've just popped over to Sian's to see what she was up to over the weekend to report back on for Memorandum Monday. To quote a very old joke, she's spent the time watching men in shorts play with their odd shaped balls ...
 
We however, have had a much more sedate time of it, in a tenuous link to that old TV show The Generation Game.  No Larry Grayson innuendo or a conveyor belt in sight for us though.  This was the weekend that, for the first time, we ...
 
... had four generations of family around the table for Sunday lunch.
 
With an ages ranging from 89 and 10 months to 12 weeks and 6 days.  I would show you a group shot of us in all our glory but the cute one was hogging the limelight.


 
I suspect he may be enjoying being the centre of attention!  Needless to say, a certain small white fluffy dog is feeling a little bit as if her place as 'leader of the pack' has been taken.  A tiny bit of attention seeking has been going on - I'll say no more!

 

8 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Oh I can see how this little fellow would get all the attention. Happy week ahead.

Sian said...

Haha! Yes: that's what I was doing...and all the time i was safely tucked up in my thermal leggings...

That's so lovely! I can just tell that you spent the meal looking round the table in complete wonderment. I would have been doing exactly the same thing.

Barbara said...

A lovely new member of the family so nice to all get together!

helena said...

glorious to have 4 generations together - have a great week

Susanne said...

You started my day with a chuckle, and I followed it was a "ooooo" how sweet is he! Have a great week, Deb.

Ruth said...

As he is so cute, it's not hard to see why he might steal the limelight!

Sandra said...

Oh my word ...... ADORABLE xxxx

alexa said...

How absolutely lovely! Not only is he very special, but having four generations together is too! Our ancestors could probably never have imagined this ... hoping you had a perfectly lovely time.