Sunday, 31 July 2011
Saturday, 30 July 2011
Thursday, 28 July 2011
Monday, 25 July 2011
Sunday, 24 July 2011
Saturday, 23 July 2011
Wednesday, 20 July 2011
Sunday, 17 July 2011
Saturday, 16 July 2011
Tuesday, 12 July 2011
Monday, 11 July 2011
Someone wasn’t very happy about being told he wasn’t joining me for the crop yesterday.
But I told him that no one likes a sulky penguin who sits in the corner scowling and maybe next time he can join us, so long as he doesn’t cause the commotion he caused last month. He maintains that the kidnapping was not his fault and he will give Eileen a wide berth next time they meet. He wasn’t the only one missing, Denise was sunning herself on the Algarve so wasn’t there either. Fortunately Karen had over-catered on the cupcakes …
In between chatting, drinking mugs of tea and coffee and eating cake, I managed to get quite a lot done, including my 6 picture layout for Shimelle’s 4x6 Photo Love which I shall share tomorrow. For today though, a layout to remember our day fruit picking!
Sunday, 10 July 2011
- Going to a crop. If you want an example of what a good crop should be, head over to Eclectic Keepsakes and have a little look. Lovely people, light and airy cropping room, a new project every month and cupcakes. What's not to like?
- Checking out other people's blogs. Honestly, this could delay turning that iron on for hours - my favourites are on the side bar here but I often click away on links that other people have shown and next thing I hear is 'What time did you say dinner was going to be?' and I find an hour has passed.
- Catching up on episodes of CSI:NY that I have recorded. I love that programme!
- Eating cupcakes and muffins. Look at these lovelies .....
- Checking out the hotel I'm going to for my summer holiday - if I close my eyes, I'm almost there ....
- Loading books onto my Kindle ready for my holiday
- I love cooking so I'm often looking for new recipes, checking out the obvious ones, Jamie Oliver, Nigella Lawson, Nigel Slater, Delia Smith etc but I love to try out new ones. Yesterday my friend Jane told me about Ottolenghi so I will be checking that out.
- I hate ironing so much I may even prefer to be at work . Well, maybe .......
- Scrapbooking - obviously!
- Checking out the latest class being organised by Shimelle !