Monday 13 June 2011

Celebrations

I have to apologise that I have not been around much for blog-hopping-commenting over this weekend - I will get back on track and catch up with everyone's blogs in the next couple of days I promise! 
After the busy day cropping (and tending to traumatised penguins) on Saturday, we had a day of double celebrations yesterday.  It had been my sister's 40th wedding anniversary last weekend and she had gone with her husband to Italy for the actual anniversary date so we had a 'surprise' lunchtime meal yesterday with all the family before going to the church for my niece's daughter's christening where I had the privilege of being one of her Godparents.
Such a little cutie - be prepared for some Christening layouts in the near future!

11 comments:

Ruth said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

Rachel Brett said...

Lovely picture Deb, looking forward to seeing all of the lovely layouts :)

scrappyjacky said...

Definately sounds a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely way to spend a Sunday. Looking forward to those layouts.

Amy said...

Deb I've bee away too an am only catching up with everyone now - looks and sounds like a fantastically full weekend for you!

alexa said...

Glad you've had such a great time and hope you enjoy being a GodMum. :)

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a lovely and blessed picture!
Rinda

WendyB said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend and I loved Penguin's adventures lol.

Sian said...

The penguins were great - they'll keep me going for a while!

We're busy at the moment too now that my brother has arrived home. It sounds like you had a lovely weekend.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Aw, what a lovely photo to commemorate a sweet occasion!

Beverly said...

That sounds like a perfect Sunday :) Looking forward to the layouts!