Sunday 20 March 2011

Black and White

I've been a bit absent with blog posting and blog watching this week; the absence of heating in the house has meant that we are trying to use as few rooms in the house as possible and the study (where the computer is) isn't one of them!  Yesterday was a glorious day and in fact it was warmer outside than it was in the house so the husband and I went for a nice long walk.  We passed this house on our travels and I thought it may make a good black and white picture for this week. However, I didn't have my camera with me and I had to take it on my phone, email it to myself and then do a save-as on the computer.  My excuse for the quality being poor ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous photo Deb, what a beautiful house.

Amy said...

I know the feeling of it being warmer outside the house than in - happening a lot here since the mornings and evenings are getting colder and we have no windows or walls on one side of the house!

The photo is fantastic - doesn't matter that it is off your phone!

Scrappi Sandi said...

That's not poor quality....that's atmospheric quality!!