Monday 4 October 2010

Pretty as a picture

I spent Sunday morning finishing off the project we made at the Eclectic Keepsakes crop on Saturday. I call it a project as it is so much more than a layout or photo frame. Check out all the different ways of making flowers from various kinds of papers that Karen taught us.
This project was so pink and girly and perfect for a photo of a certain little great-niece of mine who is just so gorgeous! I think I will be giving it to her mummy as a little present. There is no way I would ever have come up with such a lovely layout so this is yet another prime example why I need to attend as many crops as possible to learn lots of new things.

8 comments:

Denise said...

Beeeeautiful - the photo is just perfect x

Sian said...

Just beautiful Deb :)

scrappyjacky said...

It's so beautiful,Deb....and will make a perfect present.

Jennifer Grace said...

Lovely! So pretty! And yes, definitely a good present, and a good reason to go to more crops! xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Perfect photo for that project!
Rinda

Amy said...

That is so beautiful Deb :-)

Rachel Brett said...

Deb this is stunning, I love it! It has inspired me to make some pretty frames for when Emily has her own room :)

humel said...

That's so gorgeous :-) Perfect frame for a beautiful young lady! xx