Wednesday 27 October 2010

Numbers

The prompt for using numbers was too good an opportunity to do what will be the last layout from our trip to Bath for our 30th Anniversary. Being such a big number, it was obvious to me that I had to use that for the basis of the layout! I thought of quite a few numbers I could have used but I didn't want to clutter up the page so have used the basics. I liked this idea for making a page where it is hard to think of journalling though and I can see that it would be a good layout to use in the future.
I appreciate that I have done this out of sequence and that the alphabet one should have come first but I was 'tweaking' the wording and then realised I had missed a letter out - doh!

7 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I like the little houses!
Rinda

Anonymous said...

Love that you have incorporated your house numbers on the little houses. Love this lo.

humel said...

I commented on this on the forum but shall repeat myself here: I love the layout, congrats on your 30 years, and I can't believe that you've only lived in 3 houses in that time!! We moved 7 times in our first 7 years of marriage!!

scrappyjacky said...

Love what you've done here....I really like this 'numbers' idea....and will definately be using it in layouts.

Rachel Brett said...

Great layout Debs and congrats for 30 years together :)

Liberty :) said...

love your take on this deb x

Amy said...

You have used the prompt so wekk Deb - I'm struggling with this one!