Sunday 10 October 2010

Food for thought

I've signed up for the blog hop over at Amy's - have you?
I've decided on the recipe I'm going to share, in fact I may share two! We had friends round for dinner last night and I fell back on an 'old faithful' dessert recipe that is SO simple and only has 5 ingredients so I may share that too.
I'm torn about whether or not to share an embarrassing story on the blog hop which relates to one of the ingredients in the main recipe. But I still feel my cheeks burning in shame when I think about it, and I still have problems looking the customer service assistant in Waitrose in the eyes when I go in there.
It's a glorious day here today, the Indian Summer days they promised us for the weekend finally arrived, so I may just have to go for a walk this afternoon to make the most of it. Have a good Sunday!

9 comments:

humel said...

Oh, please share - you can't tease us like that and then NOT share!!

I've signed up and know what theme my post will be on, but I need to plan out more of the detail now :-) Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the recipe or the story!

scrappyjacky said...

You're gonig to have to share now,Deb.....and I love 'simple' recipes.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

hehehe...I can hardly wait to hear the story because I KNOW you'll share it. :o) Don't know what I'm looking forward to more now...the recipe or the details. xo

Ruth said...

After teasing us like that, you're going to have to tell all!

Sian said...

Ooh, intriguing..

Maria Ontiveros said...

We're a very understanding bunch and would love to hear the whole story!
It sounds like you have a nice day planned. My in-laws are coming into town for a little visit, and I'm hoping to take them and the kids to a pumpkin patch. Then dinner and visiting. Foggy still, but, if it clears, maybe we'll toss a tritip on the BBQ.
Rinda

alexa said...

Oh, that recipe sounds wonderful! I like recipes without lots of ingredients. :) Your story sounds interesting - you can't tease us like this and not tell!

Amy said...

It's a good day here too .... of course you have to share now! We will support you in your angst ;-)