Friday 10 September 2010

A change of image


Phew! I've managed to get another page done from the kit from Eclectic Keepsakes! I loved the papers we were given, the colours were great. I've not been a huge Sassafrass fan in the past but I think I may be convinced that I've misjudged them!

My kids have both changed their looks this summer. My son returned from his European trip with beard and moustache which, everyone has agreed, really suits him. Then a couple of weeks ago my daughter decided that it was time for a new look and had a short hair cut. Her hair hasn't been this short since she was about three! We all think it looks great and despite being short, she can style it in so many different ways. I thought it was good to record how they both looked at the end of Summer 2010 before they decided to make more changes!

11 comments:

Jennifer Grace said...

Great page, I like the jaunty angles and the sweet little ladybug! x

Liberty :) said...

great page deb! i find I need to use Sassafrass with other Sassafrass products. Same with bright Cosmo Crickets!

Sian said...

There is a definite family likeness in those smiles! I think this is my fav Sassafrass collection, I'm much keener on it than most of the others. Lovely page Deb

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

It's a great layout, Deb - and both of your kids are so good looking! xo

Maria Ontiveros said...

Fabulous layout! I especially like to see that you get to scrap these things even when the kids are "grown up."

humel said...

Oh, what a lovely page! Yes, you had to record this moment :-) What fine young people they are, you must be so proud of them xx

Anonymous said...

Love the page Deb and I especially like the addition of the three little hearts down the side.

Denise said...

Lovely page,their new images certainly suit them very much..xx

Amy said...

That's a great page Deb and i love that your kids will pose for a photo for you to scrap!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Brett said...

Those papers are gorgeous Deb, the page is great- How lovely to look back at the end of next summer to see how they have changed in one year :)