Tuesday 1 June 2010

Where will I be tonight?

Well, if I am lucky I will be here , my favourite restaurant in Luz. The Dolphin is owned by a South African family and the food is fabulous. We've been visiting the Dolphin for over 5 years now and always try to get a table there during our stay. The food is delicious, and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. It's always busy and you usually have to pre-book a table but it's well worth it. We have our favourites on the menu but last time I went I had the mixed meat marinated kebab and it was beautiful! Who knows, maybe I'll go for the swordfish steak tonight .... washed down with a nice glass of wine ... followed by something delicious from the sweet menu .... then a nice walk along the seafront promenade and then home.

3 comments:

Sian said...

Sounds wonderful.

scrappyjacky said...

Very envious!!

Amy said...

Wonderful Deb - enjoy every moment!