Tuesday 15 June 2010

A duo of new classes

So I rang Cheryl and said 'I'm doing a new exercise class tonight and we're learning your routine, could I borrow your outfit? You know, the soldier one with the low slung trousers with the split legs' but she said 'No'.
Apparently it's at the dry cleaners. Huh! A likely story, I think she's just worried that I might stretch it out of shape (and let's face it, that is probably a very valid worry).
But I'm sure not having the right clothes won't affect my performance ;-)
Hopefully I will have better luck with my other new class. Yes, Shimelle has a new online class starting! And if you sign up early, you get it cheaper! And .... you don't need any skimpy clothing in which to do it in! That's got to be a win-win situation hasn't it? But don't take my word for it, go on, go over there and have a look yourself.....

8 comments:

humel said...

We don't need special clothing for Shimelle's class??? But - I just ordered my skimpy lycra outfit! Must have misunderstood, *doh!*

Maybe you could collect Cheryl's dry cleaning on her behalf and borrow it before dropping it back to her? xx

scrappyjacky said...

Cheryl's probably just worried you'll look better in it than her.....you know how insecure these celebs are....probably something Ashley said [or more likely did]!!
See you in class....and that's not the dance one!

Denise said...

Great having a new class to look forward to isn't it? Oh and I reckon you'd look pretty fetching in that Cheryl outfit xxx

Amy said...

I bet the dance/exercise class was fun :-) I don't know who Cheryl is so I can't comment ... will see you in the new Shimelle class though!

Sian said...

Very funny! You can (as we say round here) "tell a great yarn" I've signed up too. For Shimelle. Not for an exercise class. that is unlikely to happen any time soon.

Rachel Brett said...

Looking forward to a new class too, I signed up for it yesterday. Just hope I have time to complete it!!!

Cheri said...

I've signed up for Shimelle's class as well! See you there!

Jennifer Grace said...

I do my exercise in my front room - to a Davina DVD so at least I don't have to worry about what I look like in my exercise clothes!

I'm still debating whether to join the Shimelle class, not sure if I'll have time for it but I always love her classes so I'm tempted!