Monday 21 June 2010

A* all round

How funny is this? I work in a secondary school - half my time in the exams office and half in the secretaries office. Today was the Year 11 GCSE ICT exam. After it had finished, two girls came to the exams office and said 'Miss ... that was easy, we'd already seen that paper'. Turns out, the exam board had printed off a paper that they had published on their website as a practice paper! Oooops! I'm not quite sure what happens now, clearly the examining board have made a huge error ... so if any of you out there have 16 year old children who took ICT today, tell them there is no excuse for scoring less than 100%!

9 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oh my gosh! I guess it will really reward those who did their homework and practiced!
Rinda

Denise said...

ooops ! Well, the next project will be revealed very soon... can't keep up with myself lol x

scrappyjacky said...

O dear....have a nasty feeling they are all going to have to re-sit!!!!

Jennifer Grace said...

uh-oh. It will be so mean if they make them re-sit, it's not their fault!

Amy said...

Lucky girls I say!

Sian said...

Oh, no! I've never heard of that happening before. I hope they don't have to do it again!

Scrappi Sandi said...

How shocking is that?!!!...how awful if they have to resit! I guess someone's got some explaining to do!!

humel said...

Oh no! Someone will be in trouble over that, won't they....

Cheryl said...

omg that is terrible I bet a few kids thought there luck was in x