Monday 5 April 2010

Chilling

See that blue bottle in the photo? That's sun tan lotion. When was the last time you used yours? Feels like it was years ago that we needed it and it definitely isn't a factor 20 day today here. This is the layout that I did for the sketch challenge at Saturday's crop. I had taken along this photo of the 4 of us on holiday in Portugal back in the mid 90s with the idea of using it on a page kit that I had bought at a Crafty Stash crop a while ago. However, when I saw the sketch I realised that I could use the papers I had brought and use them for my own ideas on interpreting the sketch Karen from Eclectic Keepsakes had given us.
Now, is it worth keeping that sun lotion out of the cupboard? Let's just check the weather forecast ... no, don't think I'm going to be needing it again any time soon!

6 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a great layout! Perfect for your challenge. We've had April showers yesterday and so far this morning. Not sure what the week holds for us weather-wise just yet.
Rinda

Scrappi Sandi said...

I love how you use props when you photograph your LO's...pure theatre!!

We've had sunshine today but it's so cold & the wind is firerce!! So I'm not even getting the SPF15 out just yet!!! LOL!!

That is a lovely LO though & I feel warmer just looking at it!!

humel said...

Love this layout, Deb - the colours, the balance - and yes, the way you've photographed it! x

karen said...

get that lotion out.its going to be 20 degrees heatwave this weekend,just been announced on the radio!!!!
It think we have been in the same room at some point in our lifes.I have been to WGC crops.

Jools said...

This is a lovely layout Debs. Really makes me want to go hunt out the suntan lotion and at least that might make me hope that we are going to have a summer worthy of needing it!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.