Saturday 9 January 2010

Officially over ...


You know the expression about it 'not being over until the fat lady sings'? Well, Christmas isn't over until the scrapbooking page has been made! And here it is - done and dusted! Every year I make the family pose for a family group picture on Christmas morning and every year they moan but it HAS to be done! I got this paper and the one I used for the Belgian page from a crop day and they are from here . I really liked the papers as they were quite different from anything I would normally use. However I wonder if I should have bought more and then used some of them to cut up and use for embellishments. What do you think?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely stuff! Yes, lace-making is also on my list, but thought I'd wait 'til I'm retired and have the time! Also tatting, which is a mix of both. Ah the delights of craft :)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Good for you! I just sent in the order for my Christmas pictures. They should be here on Monday. I scrap those pretty quickly but will hold off on scrapping the Christmas card pictures we receive b/c cards will trickle in through February!!!
Rinda

Sian said...

I love those papers! Yes, you should buy some more definitely. Beautiful page Deb

humel said...

Beautiful :-) And what a good idea, a family pic - wonder if I can pursuade my family to pretend it's Christmas, surround themselves with wrapping paper, and pose for me?! ;-)

Denise said...

Lovely page,I love those papers too.Ihaven't got one pic of us all together this Christmas,only one of the 'youngies'..mental note for next year to do -great idea xxx