Friday 18 December 2009

Last day of term

... and despite waking up to this:we still didn't have a 'snow day'. Yes folks, this is the same back garden that I photographed as part of the round the world blog day in November. Looks prettier in the snow I think!
So today I have drunk hot chocolate, sung carols, eaten far too many chocolate biscuits, watched 6th form entertainment and not much else. But that's the end of school for this year. I think the staff are almost as relieved as the students!

3 comments:

Sian said...

Have a wonderful break! Your snow looks lovely..we have none at all here yet and I think I'd like a little..but only if I don't have to drive!

Abi said...

ah, so sorry u didn't get the day off. Been a long term hasn't it! oh well, hopefully the snow will still be there tommorow to play in! xxx

Amy said...

Brrrrr.
Have a lovely holiday - go and make some more brownies ... they'll make up for having to stay at school;-)