Thursday 31 December 2009

End or Beginning?

Should we be celebrating the End of the old year or the Beginning of the next? I'm never quite sure!
The layout here is probably the last one I shall do in 2009. It's the second page from the crop that I missed in December and I thought it was calling out for an old photo so I searched through my trusty box of photos and found this one of my mum and dad on their wedding day. I think it works well with the papers. The little figurine by the side of it was my mum's so I thought that was appropriate to use.
In local news, 2009's most bizarre traffic holdup must have been yesterday. The M11 was shut for 4 hours due to 50 pigs wandering around on the southbound carriageway! Bacon butties anyone? ;-)
I hope that 2010 brings much happiness and good health to everyone, thank you to my old and new friends for their kind comments here. Big thanks to Shimelle for introducing most of us to each other!
Have a good evening, however you spend it. Looking forward to sharing many more blog posts in the new year!

7 comments:

Sian said...

Beautiful page Deb. I just love those papers. I'm wishing you all the best for 2010..hope it's a good one!

Liberty :) said...

Gorgeous page! and a lovely blog! Nice to meet you :) Happy New Year :)

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely page...Happy New Year....and looking forward to visiting you in 2010.

Rachel Brett said...

Lovely page Deb, have a happy new year and best wishes for 2010. Visit you soon x

Amy said...

Happy New Year Deb!

Yes I think we owe Shimelle a big thank you for getting us all together - it's been great fun meeting so many new people this year.

Denise said...

Lovely page,and Happy Blogging New Year! xxxx

Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing,
so he/she wishes to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.



Stop by my webpage: vietnam holiday packages