Monday 26 October 2009

Blogging lessons

I have joined the latest class from Shimelle which, in theory, should make my blogging so much better. Well, providing I follow what I am told to do I guess!
So in the interests of starting from scratch, I have followed the first instructions and gone back to basics. The class doesn't officially start until next week but the first page is up and running so we can all be prepared to hit the ground running on Nov 1st. My project for the next few days is to find a picture I like for my logo, not sure what to choose yet and I am sure there will be a few disasters before I find one a) that I like and b) that works. Watch this space ....

8 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great idea to get a fresh start. I, too, want to figure out how to get a customized picture, but all the talk html scares me a bit.
Rinda (from Shimelle's class)

Jen Martakis said...

Fresh starts are always a great feeling! I look forward to our class together. :)

Meg said...

Looking forward to getting to know you! The layout in your last post is beautiful and I can't wait to see what you do with your logo!

Anonymous said...

I love basic and fresh starts.
Nothing like it.
Looking forward to see some more.

-elin-

Amy said...

looks great deb

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

It's nice to clean up and start over from time to time.

Gennifer said...

It's like spring cleaning for our blogs! (Only I might actually do it!)

Good luck with the logo search!

humel said...

Hello there, just dropped by from Shimelle's - your blog is looking lovely! I have the same thing with my header pic, that the box is wider than the pic - I'm leaving it be for now but I'm sure Shimelle will cover it at some point so I may revisit my blog design then!

See you in class ;-)