Tuesday 25 August 2009

Catch up


Seems like I have a holiday theme going on at the moment! Could it be because I am going away very soon?!
For the weather page I chose a photo of the view across the roof tops in Praia da Luz. I become somewhat obsessive about checking weather forecasts before I go away. Trouble is that the websites don't always say what I want them to say so I have to surf the net to find one that says the magical ' non stop, almost 24 hour sunshine'
For the view page I used a picture taken back in 2004 when we went to Barbados. The sunsets were amazing and this is the view from our balcony. It really was paradise. We wanted to go somewhere special that year as the kids were 17 and 14 and we knew there wouldn't be many more opportunities to all four of us go together on holiday.



No comments: