Wednesday 29 July 2009

Challenge clue

Anyone that goes to Sue's crop days at WGC will know that she does a 'Sneak Peek' to show you a little about what you are going to be doing. I've enrolled for the Tracie Hudson workshop in August and part of that includes a pre-workshop page you have to do on your own at home and will be judged on the day.
I spent the best part of yesterday afternoon on this page and this is my version of the Sneak Peek for what I have done. There is one aspect of the challenge left to do and that is to include paint on the page. Slight problem as I only have one pot of scrapbooking paint, and that is silver. The other part of the problem is that I am not an artist - me and painting are not a marriage made in heaven. This needs some careful thought ..... does anyone have any ideas for foolproof ways of incorporating paint onto a page without ruining everything else?!

No comments: