Saturday 21 February 2009

Here ...

... Saturday dawned bright and sunny and the perfect day to go out and take pictures for the 'Here' part of the Here, There and Everywhere project. I hadn't realised how many interesting buildings I passed daily on my way to work until I was prompted to photograph the route, nor did I realise how busy the River Stort was until I was on a mission to find some 'flowing water' to photograph! It's funny how much you take for granted about your home town. Bishop's Stortford's main claim to fame is the fact that Cecil Rhodes, the founder of the South African state Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) was born here. History lesson over. Onto the water photo ...

Not sure that it quite captures the movement that Shimelle's example did but it's the best that the River Stort can offer!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Wow- you are giving himself a run for his money- fab photo, am so glad you decided to do the class xx