Wednesday 11 February 2009

Here, There and Everywhere!

Is it right that I should be considering another project before I have fully finished the last one? Or will signing up for something else inspire me to get those last 3 pages done ...
Well the new class being offered by Shimelle is on this website and it does look like it will be fun.
I do have a lot of photos of different places I have been, and I am going somewhere new very soon ... it would be a shame not to document it all, wouldn't it?! OK, you've convinced me, I'm going to sign up ;-)

1 comment:

Dave said...

I was just checking in to see if you were going to do this class! And I guess you are! I was really looking forward to what she was going to do this time...but I don't know about this one....I'll be interested to see if you like this one!