Monday 17 November 2008

making a start



I went to a craft morning in Ware on Saturday where the theme was 'Quick Christmas' and it certainly lived up to its name - 5 cards in two hours! I learnt quite a few techniques I hadn't tried before like the waterfall cards and also some decoupage and the two hours flew by in a blur. Even though some of the things we did really weren't my style, it's good to experiment and I really enjoyed it. So, I'm now inspired to do a few more of my own.

With the prospect of the JYC class starting in just over a week, I've tidied up my craft supplies and got all the bits I intend to use in a box so in theory my pages should take no time at all. We shall see!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Looking good,it was lovely to see you after class Saturday,and great cards too xxxx

Unknown said...

Hey Debs, thanks for dropping by, and the lovely comment! Your LSNED layouts are lovely - have confidence in your artyness :)

lv2scpbk said...

Really cute cards and thanks for visiting my blog. I can't wait for JYC to get started.