Friday 12 September 2008

September 11


The 11th was a sad day for me as the thing that I did that day that was out of the norm was to go to a funeral. My cousin had died at the age of 58. It felt particularly sad as he was the exactly the same age that my sister is, had married the same year as her and had his family at the same time. It suddenly hits home that we should never take any thing for granted and to make the most of the happy, healthy times as you never, ever know when they may come to an end. Today I've come across problems at work that might normally have stressed me out, but you know, in the great scheme of things they are so trivial that it isn't worth getting worked up about them. And in not getting stressed, they seemed to work themselves out easier and quicker, there is a moral here somewhere.

No comments: