Wednesday 13 August 2008

creative process pages

One of the advantages of being a school secretary is that you have long summer holidays, and with my new hobby that means lots of time to do my scrapbook pages. I have been struggling to come up with ideas for this prompt, maybe I don't consider myself officially creative yet!

I have noticed a few people using mosaic pictures in their blogs and I really wanted to have a go at making one myself. I like messing about on the computer so it was a good challenge for me. I have been attracted to neon colours, particularly pink this summer, and so I took a few pics of random pink things and pasted them onto a mosaic. I also loved the black, white and pink papers that I bought so put a sample of those in too. Plus of course the camera with which I took the pictures!




I am so determined to finish 'My Freedom' before I start the new class in September, so I intend to have a go at Reflection tomorrow although have to admit to struggling to know what to put on that one. Tomorrow is A level results day for my son so I can't promise that I will be able to stick to my good intentions, I'm not sure that any of us are going to get much sleep tonight!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Lovely pages - really like the colour combination and really love those big flowers - good luckk with the results for Jon xx

Selina_C said...

Love this, your creative process made me smile! I'm stumped on that one so might skip 'ahead', ha, and try to do some others so that I too can do another class in September. Given it's now the 25th August, though, I might be biting off more than I can chew!

I might steal your idea of taking pics of things in my favourite colours, though, if you don't mind. It chimes with a thing I just read in Simple Scrapbooking about telling stories with pictures.