Wednesday 20 August 2008

Busy days

I can't believe where the days are going at the moment - all I know is that the long school summer holiday doesn't seem that long this year. There's lots to do and lots to buy in preparation for our son going to university and every post brings more forms to complete etc. He's very excited and more than ready to live an independent life away from home. But at the moment he's more interested in going to the Reading Festival tomorrow!
Our daughter has started her first job in London and seems to be enjoying it so far. The 9 - 5.30 working day is a bit of a shock to the system after university days but she appears to be coping even though she is very tired in the evenings. Looking forward to her birthday at the weekend. Surely I'm too young to have a 22 year old 'child'?!
I have promised myself that I will finish the My Freedom pages before the new project starts in September and I am now well on the way to finishing my 'Reflection' layouts. All I need now is a photo to add. I was hoping to draw inspiration from other people's blogs, but it seems no one has done this one yet. Maybe we are all waiting for each other! Or maybe we are all suffering from Scrapbook Block? Hopefully there will be the opportunity to get it done over the Bank Holiday weekend ...

No comments: