Saturday 19 July 2008

Travel pages




Putting together the travel pages took longer than it should have because I decided to look through a box of old photos to see if I could find a picture of me in Cornwall as a child to go with the one taken 2 weeks ago. And of course, once the box was open, it took hours to go through! However, I found 2 pics taken in 1961 and they capture the happy childhood memories that I still have. Fast forward to 2008 and a picture of me taken at the top of St Michael's Mount near Marazion.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Great pages! It is hard to do the less is more lo. These worked really well!

KarenSue said...

your layouts are great!
and
I don't see 'too much'. and I love that pp! what is it.

Denise said...

Beautiful pages - and I take it you are the ickle one with hands above your head ? awwww xx

Selina_C said...

Like the way you've matted onto the patterned paper, helps bring it all together - and seeing those old square photos makes me realise that I could 'age' some modern ones I have of hubby and me in our retro wedding gear - make 'em square, white border, maybe even add a colour cast a la seventies summertime ...thanks!

CloClo said...

I don't think you have too much on these pages - for too much you wanna check out mine! Love the colours, the layout looks great x

Carrie said...

Cool to have then & now pics! Cute l/o!