Friday 25 July 2008

DD - Dynamo Deb




Oh I struggled with this page! And from looking on the forum, I wasn't the only one!

My alter-ego 'Dynamo Deb' (aka DD) was inspired by the fact that there are some aspects of my 'working' life that I don't enjoy, and others are not a chore at all. Ironing. I hate it. It multiplies overnight and the longer you leave it, the harder it is to do. More to the point, I seem to be the only one in the household who understands the complexities of how to use an iron.

My 2nd picture relates to my job in the Exams Office at a secondary school and these are the logos of the exam boards we use. The lady that I work with is nothing like Alan Sugar but I thought I would use him as my adversary.

Cooking is a job that needs to be done daily, but it is not a chore for me, I enjoy cooking and although I moan from time to time about having to think up different things every day, I don't really mean it!

All names except mine have been altered to protect the innocent, just in case anyone thought I was secretly married to Mr Pitt ;-)

Happy days here in DD land, my daughter has just graduated from uni and has been offered a fab job in London, son safely returned from his first holiday abroad with friends, and we are off to Portugal very soon.

No comments: